A Brilliant Brunette

4/15/2016



There are thousands of beauty products that promise to be awesome with our skin and hair but when you truly identify with one, that's priceless. When I first knew about John Frieda's products immediately my curiosity came out, the fact that they offer a product special for brunettes was awesome by one side, but also they care enough to understand that brunettes are not looking  to be blondes at all, but to enhance your own hair color but highlighting those hidden tones.




I remember I was reading Who What Wear when I found Because Im Addicted Blog with a special post about Brilliant Brunette® Visibly Brighter™ products, and I knew I had to try it.
Immediately I started looking for websites that send the product to Mexico, until I found it on Walmart's page. so anywhere you live in, if you have a Walmart any near you dont have to worry about shipping fees or anything alike.

I have read a lot about how is more convenient for the hair wash it every other day or even every 3 to 4 days, but that is not possible for me, I guess it's because my hair type, but by the second unwashed day is unbearable for me. So I wash my hair every morning, and I have been using John Frieda's amazing shampoo and conditioner by almost a week, I think is a little soon to talk about its results, but I promise to tell you how it went. By now I am really excited, because I am noting some results and my hair smells delicious even without styling cream.

Until now I believe this line is totally worth it and completely affordable, don't hesitate to try new products, and since I have not dye my hair ever, this is major change for me :).


Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

Lovs_. Alo Karenina



John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette / Shampoo & Conditioner, Forever 21 / Necklace, LOB/ Shades, Liverpool February & March Issue

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest