Naked but still Brilliant

12/30/2016


Probably this is my very last post of the year, if so I want to wish you all an amazing new year and that you remember this one, as one of  fulfilled goals. Thank you for reading and visiting and hopefully next year will be an opportunity to share more with you.




The 2016 was an exiting year for me, even when I was about to lose my mind, after several years as university student I finally got my degree this month. Was such a long time, not only for me, but also for my family and my very patient fiance. Hopefully I will have more time to write about this, because by now it seems like is time to plan a wedding. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years and a half and engaged by one and a half so without the school tension we must start to think about our plans.
I honestly have zero experience or knowledge about any wedding matters so I have a lot to learn and is mandatory for me to write a whole new post about it. By now you can get some inspo from my Pinterest collections and Bloglovin' albums.

As many of you know, this years I started using John Frieda Brilliant Brunette product line and I became completely addict. I have tried both Multitone Revealing line and the Visibly Brighter and I must say that even my boyfriend can notice the product effects. But in case you are true to your hair care brands there are other John Frieda products that you can try. I complain about my hair since I got my long bob last year, because the frizz became a nightmare for me, until I found the Frizz Ease Line that helps me to control my crazy hair with the Daily Nourishment Leave in Conditioning Spray and the Daily Styling Spray that also works as a heat protector. 

Speaking about amazing products I  am sure that every girl dies for a good shadows palette and a decent brushes set. That is the main reason why I bought my Naked shadows in the first place, I used to look a lot of tutorials and I realized that in order to get an appropriate makeup was very important to use the right appliers. I found all of the Urban Decay products online and then made some research a little on Pinterest to use them properly. I have to say that I am not quite an expert on girls stuff, so I try to see on different places to find the right products and techniques for me. 
This are some of my favorite makeup vlogger you need to follow:
- Viviana Does Makeup
- Zoella

And some beauty vloggers:
- From Head to Toe
- Luxy Hair

And some mandatory Pinterest inspiration:



Thank you for reading and my best wishes for you all!

Lovs_. Alo Karenina 







Remember that if you live in Mexico, you can get the monthly Liverpool issue on stores for free or download it on you smartphone or computer for Windows or Apple devices. During this year they had amazing content featuring Top Models such as Sara Sampaio and Gigi Hadid. 


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest