Baby It's Pink

6/30/2017




I am one of those girls who sometimes can be more masculine that some guys, but deep down has a pink soul. You also already know that I am a complete fan of basics, wearing neutral tones and simple shapes is my weakness. Whenever I found a beautiful blazer I just melt and immediately think about the thousands of possibilities that it has.




I have worn this outfit for work and in a similar way to go out with my boyfriend and always feeling fabolous.
Updating the blog and working in material to use, helps me to do not freak out with the plans for the wedding. In my previous post you can read some of my thoughts about what I have learned with the wedding. I promise my next post will have some major wedding inspiration, invitations, gowns, bouquets, details and beautiful dresses willbe involved.

Lovs_. Alo Karenina



 





Wearing: Bershka - Blazer / Sfera - Blouse / LOB- Skirt / Sfera- Necklace / C&A- Heels / Todo Moda - Clutch

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like us on Facebook

Pinterest